Thank you for providing us the opportunity to support your cause. While we would love to be able to assist every organization, church and individual that submits a request, due to the number of requests that we receive, that is simply not possible. We will review all request, and you will receive an email when a decision is made. This normally takes 7 to 10 days. Please be aware it could take longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
We can only consider requests for the following categories:
- Evangelistic Scholarships
- Local Missions
- Global Missions
- Benevolence (For financial hardships due to unexpected medical or emotional needs.)
If requesting assistance with Utilities:
- You must provide your home address AND an account number.
- You must explain why there is a need for assistance. (Must be medical or benevolent.)
- You must inform us of how much the total bill is and the due date.
- We do not assist with new service, collection/reconnect fees, payment to old/disconnected accounts.
- We do not pay bills in full or in “advance”.
- An individual may only apply for utility assistance once per year.
If all information requested is not provided we will be unable to process your request.
Although each case is different, we do not pay more than $75 towards a utility bill. The need for assistance will be verified with the Utility Department and/or other source/organization involved.